Hadley Park House Hotel
- Hadley Park House Hotel
- Hadley Park
- TF1 6QJ
Contact the hotels direct for the best offer
Stay at Hadley Park House Hotel
Hadley Park House Hotel, Telford is a luxury independent hotel in Shropshire which incorporates the award-winning AA Rosette Dorrells Restaurant. This elegant and charismatic Georgian Manor House is situated in two acres of landscaped gardens, yet within minutes of the motorway network and easy travelling distance to the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site.
Owners Mark and Geraldine Lewis have lovingly restored and invested in the property and the hotel is still full of character. Original features of the 18th Century Grade 2 Georgian house include the wide wooden staircase, large sash windows and oak panelled lounge.
- Each of the 22 bedrooms at Hadley Park House Hotel is individually decorated to create a real "home from home" feel.
There are 12 bedrooms located in the original house; all with their own distinctive features and character, maintained to the exact same standard as the rooms within the West Wing. The West Wing was opened in 2010 to provide an additional 10 bedrooms. All rooms are decorated to an exceptional standard, are roomy, light and airy.
- Relax over a quiet drink in the lounge bar or sample some of Telford's finest cuisine in Dorrells restaurant.
- Licensed for Civil Weddings and Civil Partnership Ceremonies, Hadley Park is also the perfect venue for your exclusive use wedding.
Visit our website for more information or call 01952 677269 to book your stay at Hadley Park House Hotel in Shropshire.
Bed and Breakfast
Single Room £115 per room per night
Double Room £135 per room per night
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
Single Room £145 per room per night
Double Room £195 per room per night
Four Poster Room £45 per room per night
Feature room upgrade: £30.00
Executive upgrade including Bubbly, Fruit, Water, Robes, Chocolates: £45.00
Wine upgrade: £16.00
Champagne and Flowers: £55.00
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums
- The Wrekin,
- Hawkstone Park
- Wroxeter Roman City
- Telford Town
- Telford International Centre
- Weston Park.
Birmingham - 1 hour
Telford - 4 miles/5 minutes
ProprietorsMark and Geraldine Lewis
Hadley Park House Hotel is an ideal hotel for a short break in Shropshire.
Ironbridge Leisure Break
The perfect way to explore the historic Ironbridge Museums!
Stay two nights here at Hadley Park House Hotel Telford and get set for the day thanks to a hearty Shropshire breakfast each morning. We will also include a pass to visit Ironbridge which can be used on multiple occasions so you can explore each of the 10 museums at the historical site. There are also indoor and outdoor museums so there’s something whatever the weather; a great day out for people of all ages.
£99.50 per person per night (available Sunday – Thursday). Stays on Friday & Saturday nights available for a supplement of £15 per person per night. Dinner can be added to this package (please ask at time of booking).
Call us on 01952 677269 for more information.
Two Night Golf Break
Hadley Park House Hotel have teamed up with the picturesque Wrekin Golf Club to offer a superb 2 night golf break. We can also offer guests a preferential rate to play on this 18 hole course which is just a few minutes from the hotel. Set within the shadow of The Wrekin and adjacent to The Ercall (a Site of Special Scientific Interest) Wrekin Golf Club is ensconced within natural woodland and enjoys spectacular, inspiring views across the North Shropshire plain and beyond. A suitable challenge for all levels of golfer.
Stay for two nights at Hadley Park House Hotel and enjoy a hearty Shropshire breakfast both mornings, which will hopefully provide sufficient sustenance for the day ahead!
£99.50 per person per night (available Sunday – Thursday) which includes a pass for two to play 18 holes on one day. Stays on Friday & Saturday nights are available for a supplement of £15 per person per night. Dinner can be added to this package (please ask at time of booking).
Call us on 01952 677269 for more information and book your next short break at Hadley Park House Hotel in Telford.
Dining at Hadley Park House Hotel
Hadley Park House Hotel Shropshire has an enviable reputation for serving good local food and fine wines. We cater for a wide range of tastes, palettes and appetites, whether it’s something informal such as a light snack, afternoon tea in our bar or lounge through to more formal dining in our Conservatory Restaurant, Dorrells.
- The hotel's main restaurant Dorrells can seat around 80 people comfortably; enjoy the fine food and fine wines in the light and airy conservatory.
- The standard of cuisine is high, and Hadley Park House Hotel consistently achieves an AA Rosette for food quality. Signature dishes include: Beef Fillet, Scallops served with seasonal accompaniments and Rack of Local Lamb. We also pride ourselves is dishes that are created in-house, such as our delicious home-made ice cream and freshly baked bread, cakes and biscuits.
- Our Head Chef champions local food producers, and as such wherever possible uses local ingredients to create innovative, distinctive dishes which are full of flavour. We are delighted that Hadley Park House Hotel Telford has an AA Strawberry Award to recognise that more than 50% of our a la carte ingredients are sourced from within 50 miles.
- To ensure that an individual dining experience our restaurant team will be attentive without being obtrusive and can advise and assist if, for example, you have special dietary requirements which we need to cater for.
- Hadley Park House Hotel is an established wedding and conference venue in Shropshire and as such is adept at providing outstanding, efficient catering for private parties – from a simple buffet to a formal, sit down meal.
- As well as Dorrells Restaurant, Hadley Park House Hotel have 3 further rooms available for private dining: The Mulliner Suite for large parties and The Lounge and Morning room for smaller, intimate dining groups.
Fine Dining Package – with your very own Chauffeur!
In conjunction with Shropshire Executive Chauffeur Travel company, White 7 we are offering a fantastic dining package which includes travelling in style to Hadley Park House Hotel in one of White 7′s chauffeured cars! Our Head Chef, Mark Harris has worked at various establishments including the 5-star Lowry Hotel where he was Chef de Partie in the Marco Pierre White River Room.
Our Fine Dining package includes:
Chauffeured travel with a three Course meal from only £149 + VAT for two people* including a glass of bubbly on us!
Pre-paid and prior booking required
Why not go for afternoon tea, just £99 for two people?*
*Chauffeured travel within 20 mile radius of Hadley Park House Hotel. Price for four people available on request*
Weddings at Hadley Park House Hotel
Hadley Park House Hotel in Telford remains a favourite venue for couples looking to celebrate weddings, receptions, civil ceremonies and civil partnerships in Shropshire.
- Yours will be the only wedding on the day ay Hadley Park
- Picturesque venue - Elegant Georgian Manor House dating back to the 18th century
- Years of experience and reputation for high quality weddings in Shropshire
- Experienced Wedding Co-ordinators to guide you through every stage
- On the day, a Toastmaster to co-ordinate your wedding celebration
- Finishing touches such as red carpet, table decorations, candles, cake stand and knife
- Landscaped grounds for photography - and indoor space in case the weather is unkind!
- Choice of elegant rooms for up to 120 (sit down) and 200 (buffet)
- Creative and exciting menus, with the opportunity for up to 4 people to taste the menu selection of your choice (at a subsidised rate)
- Flexibility to create a bespoke wedding - just for you!
- Bedrooms for you and your guests ... includes four poster suites and a Jacuzzi suite
- Central location, yet with a rural feel.
Visit the Hadley Park House Hotel website for wedding packages or telephone 01952 677 269 for more information.
Conferences at Hadley Park House Hotel
Meetings, conferences and events at Hadley Park House Hotel Telford:
- Residential and Non-residential conference packages available
- A choice of conference rooms from 2 to 140 delegates
- Within easy reach of major road and rail networks - perfect location for West Midlands' events
- WiFi available throughout
- Exceptional quality Shropshire hotel with country house style
- 22 bedrooms at Hadley Park House Hotel Telford
- Flexible meeting space, breakout areas and rooms for smaller events
- Team building and corporate hospitality within our 2 acre grounds
- Extensive parking at the hotel
- Tailor made events - to make your function unique
- Entertainment - access to bands, entertainers and after dinner speakers
- Exceptional quality seasonal food which can be tailored to suit specific needs or special occasion. Private dining rooms available.
- AV equipment that is state of the art to ensure the very best of presentations can be delivered
Contact Hadley Park House Hotel Telford to discuss your meeting, conference or event requirements.
Below of some offers currently available, please visit the website for details and T&C's.
Fine Dining Package – with your very own Chauffeur!
In conjunction with Shropshire Executive Chauffeur Travel company, White 7 we are offering a fantastic dining package which includes travelling in style to Hadley Park House Hotel in one of White 7's chauffeured cars!
Hadley Park Afternoon Tea
Enjoy a delicious afternoon tea in one of our comfortable lounges with large, easy chairs.
Girl's Night: for a Hen weekend, birthday or party to remember!
Whether it be a Hen weekend, a birthday or simply a good excuse for a party, we have the package for you and your friends.
Exclusive Leisure Offer for Hotel Guests!
Hadley Park House Hotel Telford is delighted to announce that leisure facilities can now be offered to all guests thanks to a new link with local gym Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centre. Hotel guests can obtain a discounted day pass for just £5.00 from the hotel and can enjoy a wide range of facilities.
PLEASE MENTION THIS WEBSITE WHEN BOOKING.
From M54 exit at junction 5. At roundabout; take second exit onto A5 Rampart Way. At the Hollinswood interchange roundabout take first exit onto A442. Go straight over Trench Lock interchange. At next roundabout (Hadley Park) take the second exit to Hadley Park House.