Hundred House Hotel
- The Hundred House Hotel
- Bridgnorth Road (A442)
- Norton, Nr Shifnal
- TF11 9EE
Contact the hotels direct for the best offer
Exclusive Shropshire Inn near Ironbridge and Telford:
- Newly refurbished bedrooms, each one unique, sumptuous and decadent, some with 4 poster beds & Victoria & Albert bath.
- Superb dining experience in our multi-award winning restaurant with bar/brassiere or a la carte menu as well as seasonal daily specials.
- Newly converted Oak Tithe barn - perfect for weddings, parties & functions in Shropshire.
- Beautiful and extensive gardens, filled with fabulous flowers, shrubs, statues, sculptures & working herb garden.
Unlike other hotels; 30 years have been spent crafting the Hundred House Hotel, by the Philips family. These sumptuous, en suite hotel rooms include faultless attention to detail, with chandeliers, antique furnishings and spectacular four poster and half tester beds. Refurbished bathrooms featuring Victoria and Albert baths and rain showers add even more luxury to your stay.
As a guest you are welcome to enjoy of our stunning gardens, including a working herb garden, water garden and remarkable varieties of roses at The Hundred House Hotel, Shropshire.
For more information, please contact us directly on 01952 580 240.
Superior Double: £80 per night
Superior Family: £90 per night
Standard Double/Twin: £70 per night
- Ironbridge Gorge Museums
- Much Wenlock
- Wroxeter Roman City
- Severn Valley Railway
- Telford Town Centre (shopping)
- Several National Trust properties and the Wrekin.
Telford - 6 miles/10 minutes
Birmingham - 45miles/1 hour
Telford - 6 miles/10 minutes
ProprietorsThe Phillips Family
Stay for a short break at The Hundred House Hotel in Shropshire. Whether you a looking for a weekend, mid-week or long weekend getaway, The Hundred House Hotel has luxurious bedrooms, delicious food, and is minutes away from the Ironbridge Gorge World Heritage Site.
Dining at The Hundred House Hotel
Enjoy a meal to remember with our 2AA Rosette award winning restaurant at The Hundred House Hotel Shropshire.
- Inspired food using herbs from our huge open garden & best seasonal ingredients
- From sandwiches to casseroles & steaks, sardines to Dover sole we serve food for every occasion, every day
Head chef, Stuart Phillips, uses the best produce that Shropshire has to offer as well as a choice of over 100 herbs from the herb garden, in an award winning menu. The best local produce continually appears in food at The Hundred House Hotel near Ironbridge, Shropshire.
Hundred House Hotel Restaurant Opening Times:
- Mon to Fri 7:30am-9:30am
- Sat & Sun: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Mon to Sat 12noon-2:30pm
- Sunday 12noon-5pm
- Mon to Sat 6:00pm-9:30pm
- Sunday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Bar Opening Hours
- Mon - Sat 11:00am- 11:15pm
- Sunday 11:00 am-10:30pm
The Hundred House Hotel won 'Best Posh Nosh' in the Shropshire Star Spotlight Awards 2013 and 2014!
Weddings at The Hundred House Hotel
Here at The Hundred House Hotel in Shropshire we will do everything possible to ensure your wedding day is flawless and that you and your guests enjoy your special day.
- Charming 17th Century Oak Tithe Barn, a beautiful wedding venue for 20-120 guests
- A wonderful blend of food, drink & hospitality has been created to make your day extra special
- Unique flower & herb gardens for the all-important wedding photographs
- All-inclusive menus available or consult with Stuart for a Bespoke wedding Menu
- Civil ceremonies & partnerships are a speciality as well as christenings, anniversaries & naming ceremonies
The wonderfully restored 17th Century Tithe Barn really is stunning. As soon as you step through the door you will feel its warm atmosphere.
Our ‘Enchanted Gardens’ are beautiful no matter what the season and make the perfect setting for your wedding photography; filled with native and exotic flowers, shrubs and trees, statues, archways, sculptures and displays.
The Hundred House Hotel offers a tailor made service to your individual requirements and a dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator to guide you through and make the whole event as stress free as possible for you. All this when teamed with excellent food, a beautiful oak beamed barn and first class service makes the Hundred House your perfect Shropshire wedding venue.
Please call 01952 580240 to book a no obligation show round of the barn, hotel & gardens at The Hundred House Hotel near Ironbridge, Shropshire.
Conferences at The Hundred House Hotel
Conferences, meetings and corporate events at The Hundred House Hotel near Ironbridge and Telford.
- The 17th Century Oak Tithe Barn provides a distinguished venue for your meeting with separate galleries & tranquil gardens providing great breakout areas and flexibility
- Wifi, air con and power points, to an extensive list of in-house conference equipment
- Fine food to lift the spirit – 2 AA rosettes for the last 14 years
- All business facilities & connectivity plus lots of natural daylight
- Easily accessible located on main road just 10 minutes out of Telford
& just 15 minutes from the M54
- From 2-80 delegates we can look after your business needs
To discuss a booking please call The Hundred House Hotel, Telford on 01952 580240.
Hundred House & Apley Estate offer new Group Tours
Book your tour of Apley Victorian Walled Garden (1 1/2 hours), hosted by head gardener, Phil Allen, followed by lunch or dinner at The Hundred House.
With a 3 course menu created by Executive Chef, Stuart Phillips, using ingredients from Apley Garden and local suppliers in our 2AA rosette award winning restaurant, your meal will encompass the best produce that Apley and Shropshire have to offer. After dining you are also welcome to explore the award-winning Hundred House Herb & Flower Gardens.
All this for just £25.00 per person.
This offer includes Apley Garden tour & three-course seasonal lunch/dinner at The Hundred House. Monday-Thursday mornings, afternoon & early evening. Available for groups of a minimum of 15, up to a maximum of 50 people
To book please call Apley Estate Office on 01952 580510 or email email@example.com
From the M6 South. Exit M6 at J10a to join M54. Exit M54 at J4 and follow signs for Kidderminster A442 until you reach the Hundred House Hotel. See the website for further directions.