Christmas and New Year 2013 at the Crown Country Inn
Date Posted: 26th November 2013Embrace the festive season at The Crown Country Inn near Craven Arms with our December menu.
Celebrate your Christmas get together in our Corvedale Restaurant with a private party of between 20-40 guests, alternatively the Bay Restaurant is available for a maximum of 16 people. Sit by the roaring fires with a drink and mince pie - look out for Santa coming down the chimney!
2013 New Year's Eve - £57.00 per person
To include Five courses and coffee, a glass of fizz at midnight and fireworks in the courtyard - weather permitting!
Limited tables available. Please email email@example.com or call 01584 841205 for menus and further information.
Why not relax, treat yourself and stay over in one of our rooms only £230.00 per room per night for bed, a hearty full English breakfast and New Years dinner. Please call for full menu.
Christmas Menu 2013
Available from -
Tuesday 3rd December - Sunday 22nd December
Monday 24th Christmas Eve Lunch only - £23.95
3 Course Lunch- £20.95
3 Course Dinner - £24.95
2 Course Lunches subject to availability
Served at the table - Home-made grissini, olives and Homemade Dips - only included with 3 Course Dinner
- Spiced Parsnip, Honey and Apple Soup or Homemade Soup of the Day
- Country Pork Terrine with Celeriac and Mustard Puree, Pickled Vegetables and Crisp Toasts
- Hot Roast Pave of Our Own Smoked Salmon with Sour Cream, Potato and Crab Salad, Crispy Prosciutto and Pickled Radish
- Crisp Crumbed Goat Cheese Fritters with Marinated Beetroot and Toasted Hazelnut Salad, Hazelnut and Orange Dressing
- Served with Homemade Bread
- Roast Pave of Shropshire Farm Turkey with Creamed Butternut Squash and Bacon, Sage Potato Fritters and a Sage and Caramelised Onion Gravy
- Braised Brisket of Bridgnorth Beef cooked in a Sweet Chilli Sauce with Dauphinoise Potato, Spiced Roast Vegetable Puree
- Grilled Fillet of Seabass with Saffron Creamed Mash, Fricassee of Shellfish, Vegetables and Dill - Red Wine Syrup
- Risotto of Roasted Pumpkin and Leeks finished with Smoked Onion Puree and Parmesan Cheese
- Served with Seasonal Vegetables and Potatoes
- Homemade Luxury Christmas Pudding with Clotted Cream, Cranberry Ice cream and Vanilla Sauce
- Baked Dark Chocolate Cheesecake with Tonka Bean Poached Pear, Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Mulled Wine Jelly with Cinnamon Pannacotta and Hot Churros
- Selection of Shropshire Cheeses with Celery, Grapes, Homemade Chutney and Biscuits
- Aroma Coffee Or Tea With Homemade Christmas Petit Fours £3.30
- Christmas Crackers Included
For booking terms and conditions please call for further information
Please check for full opening times over the Christmas period.
Closed Christmas day, Boxing day and New year's day.